Tuesday 25 February 2014

Shophouse Road ( Development )

I have made objections to the proposals for the development of 4 1 bedroom flats at 30 Shophouse Road Twerton.

I have made the following objections on line

1) This is over development of the site due to the very compact area that is being proposed for the development it is high on a bank and will have an overlooking affect that will dominate the local area.

2) The lack of on site parking, there is no room to park on the street in this congested area that is now being used for commuter parking.


And in a separate email to the case officer I have made the following comments.


I refer to the above application where I have made comments on line of why I feel that this application is unsuitable in this area.

I would ask that if you are minded to approve this application you would refer it to the development control committee.

This application would amount to over development of this site it is also misleading as it implies that there is plenty of on street parking when in fact there is none.


If you have not made comments on this application you are still able to do so online or in writing quoting application reference number 14/00485/FUL