Sunday 13 May 2012

Weekend walk around Westmoreland

I had a very busy weekend walking around and talking to people.

Although some areas are looking very clean, others are getting increasingly worse.

I have sent a variety of requests to BANES and Somer to ask that the litter is cleared up around Priddy Close, Loxton Drive and Rooksbridge Walk area.

I have also asked if the entrances into the Brickfields Play area are looked at.  I came across a couple of residents that were attempting to get in for their children to play and what a problem they had, I even had to hold their dog to enable them to maneouvre the double buggy through the gateway.


I have reported more grafitti and potholes around the area and would ask if there is anything that is not being sorted that you are aware of that you let us know and we will look into it for you.

by

Sarah Moore